Previously I had listed the ten commandments to taking back my life and despite a small diversion to Maine I am thrilled to say I have made progress. To recap the ten with this week’s progress:
- Yoga (15 minutes a day) – did a combination of strength, balance and poses specific to running on five different days
- Run (15 miles a week) ~ only ran 5.14 miles but it’s a start
- Elliptical (2x a week) ~ made it on the beast thrice this week plus a three mile hike on Saturday
- Strength train (2x a week) ~ worked legs 2xs, arms 2xs, abs 2xs and back 2xs
- Read ~ slow to establish a real reading routine thanks to SYTYCD but I am almost finished with A River Runs Through It by Norman Maclean.
- Cooking – new ingredient/new recipe ~ no new ingredients used yet but I did make a cowboy pasta that was new. All the meals made this week have been totally out of the box because we haven’t gone grocery shopping in over three weeks.
- Letters to friends ~ wrote three Just ‘Cause letters, one anniversary card & one I miss the crap out of you letter. Most had special surprises in them. The JC cards were not as special because the postcards aren’t ready yet.
- Red Hot ~ scheduled the waxing for the youknowwhere
- Tattoo ~ this will wait for Hawaii but Kisa and I started looking at shops and have narrowed down the day…and the inking spot
- Courage ~ still working on this; blog to come