This was a very interesting week in terms of training (or lack there of). The numbers crack me up because they are so random. See for yourself:
- Monday ~ 2 mi/walking as promised. Note: this is the only day things go as planned
- Tuesday ~ nothing – I have no recollection of this day whatsoever.
- Wednesday ~ 2.5 mi/running on the tread just to say I did something
- Thursday ~ Nada – hung out with a friend instead.
- Friday ~ 4.6mi walk around the neighborhood (in the midst of packing and whatnot)
- Saturday ~ 2.44 walk with my mom around bustling Rockland, Maine. I took my phone but the gps didn’t record a single step so this is an estimate. It was great to walk around with her, even if we didn’t get that far…
- Sunday ~ 3.17mi run + 1.5 mi walk. When I realized how far away the hotel was from mom’s apartment I decided to run the distance. It was a great little run. Later, we took A to the park and that gave me another 1.5 miles of movement (which was great because later I sat in the car for nearly 5 hours).
So. Another 16 miles. Not what I planned but then again I didn’t think I would get anywhere. It is now time to stop fukcing around and start walking for real. So, the numbers for this week (dammit) are:
- Monday ~ 3.5
- Tuesday ~ 2
- Wednesday ~ 3.5
- Thursday ~ 2
- Friday ~ 2
- Saturday ~ 12
- Sunday ~ 12
Since I have officially stopped bleeding again it is time to start the process.